Wow I can't believe that it has been so long since Jake updated his blog, sorry Kiana. My sis has been here and we have really been having some kind of fun. We are going to put on our dancing shoes tonight. Jeremiah's phsycology class is having a presentation and they asked some of the moms to have a dance routine, I said yes volunteered Jeanne and then Beth, I think it will be fun embarressing Miah.
Jake is doing great, he is enjoying his Aunt Beth being here too, he is not cooking or cleaning much, she is doing most of that for him. He is staying out more and more, I think he is enjoying some independance. With the roads being icy it is a little hard for mom to not say anything, but I know he is in good hands.
Halloween was fun. Jake helped Caleb hand out candy, he even stuck some away in his suit pocket. Amber and her boys, along with her mom and dad came over. Autumn and Shaph and Stacy all came. Autumn brought the fun, by bringing a tub and some apples. We all dressed up so that was fun too. Josie carved a really cool pumpkin it had a warrior head on it.
Jake got to coach Miah's fall leauge game last week. We were down by 10 then ended up winning by 4, I am not sure what he told them, but he says that he is 100% coaching varsity at this point.
I know that we will all miss Beth when she leaves, even Darby will, she is a great sister, I would say one of the best, she makes us all laugh, and she helps me do the things that I put off, like cleaning my basement.
Love to all, and I will make Jake update this before the week is gone, he will do all of his own typing, hee hee big hare I know you will like that.
Ant.
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment