Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tis the Season

Yea basketball season is here. Yesterday was the first day of tryouts. As I watched Jake from the stands I have to say that he looked a little lost during the 9th and 10th grade tryout. I asked him about it later and he said that sometime he forgot what to do during the tryout. But during the 11th and 12th grade he was doing fine. He was doing some of his old tasks, he looked natural at it. I think it was conducted more as a practice than a tryout because the level of understanding is greater at this age.
Coach passed him the ball one time pretty hard when I asked him about it later he said that it took him by surprise, this may be the best type of pt.

We had a great thanksgiving. Jake was the mc at the talent show. He did pretty good at it. It was a lot of fun. He didn't get much sleep because his friend Ben was up. I think he is paying the price a little, his therapist yesterday could tell that he was lacking in sleep.

I will post some pics tonight from the tryouts.

Love to you all
Ant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love yawl. Hang in there people we still pray for you and think of you often.
jd & dv

akscotts said...

jake that is wonderful that you are doing so much with the basketball team. we love you and still pray for you and your recovery.
the scotts