Hey I decided that I am on a roll so I might as well keep it up. We are off to the "Rock" ie Kodiak. There are games there this weekend, and I was asked to please go by the other fan club moms. We will be gone Fri and Sat but will be back Sun in time for Church, Lord willing.
We had a game last night and all of the teams beat Colony, that sounds so sweet I think I will say that one more time. All of the Teams beat Colony (although I didn't hear any c team scores)
Miah didn't score, but he had some awesome assists and some great defensive plays. The gym was packed as you can imagine with cross town rivals.
I will try and post after the games to let you know how everything went. Jake is spending the day with Kristina. He can critique the game so well, I know he is improving each day.
Love to all
Ant
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment