Due to bad weather and Kodiak not having school today the games were cancelled, so needless to say I am not going to Kodiak.
These are regional games so they will have to be played and I don't think that there are any other days that we can go over, so hopefully we can schedule something here.
Jake was sick all day yesterday, he slept most of the day and this morning he was feeling a lot better. He went with Bill (after we found out we were not going anywhere) to help someone move. I think he was feeling a little antcy.
I will go for now, I think one of my kidos are wanting to use the computer. I decided that I would go to the Colony game tonight, got to have some basketball.
Love to all
Ant
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think Kodiak is one of the hardest places to fly in and out of. Their weather is never very cooperative. One of our old friends was stuck over there 7 days once. He goes in and out of there a lot and is delayed more times than not.
Does Jake have the stomach flu? I keep hearing rumors of "the vomits" going around. I had it a few months back and WILL NEVER eat cheppos chimichangas again. We went to dinner and the stomach flu visited me later that night. It was awful.
Oh, before I go...
I'm way exciting over your rate of blogging. Keep it up!! :)
Post a Comment