Saturday, February 10, 2007

Another game another victory

Just thought I would update those who might be interested in knowing how our team did last night. It was a fun one to watch. We played Palmer, a valley rival those are always exciting. Both c teams lost, then both jv teams lost (at least I think the girls jv team lost although they may have won) Then both varsity teams won. Miah didn't score any, but he played some more awesome defense. This is a picture of him in the process of stealing the ball from one of Palmer's better shooters. Notice that he is not fouling at all, but his eyes seem to be closed which is funny to me.

Jake went over to spy on their team while their coach was having a conference with the ref, no private conferences are allowed, so Jake stood on the mid court line and said "I don't want anything I just want to listen to what they are saying.' In the stands we thought this looked funny, he looked like a spy. He heard that their coach was whining about Miah's defense.

Love to all
Ant

No comments: