I can not believe that Jake's 6 month anniversary since the accident has already come and gone. He remembered it and reminded me that now he should be able to have 2 shots in his lattes. It is funny some of the things that he remembers, just an innocent comment like you should restrict your caffine for 6 months then boom on the exact day he is like hey I can have my regular coffee now.
Jeremiah's season is almost over. He has his final 2 games this weekend then we head to regions. We are ranked #1 right now, I hope and pray that lasts until State. They have only lost 1 in state game, and then we played them again and beat them by 14. I think we are techniquilly tied with 2 other teams for first but as of now we are edging them out.
Josie is going to go to regions for singing. She is not sure when that will be yet, but she is excited. She will get to sing the anthem at the state tourney and at the restart to the iditarod.
Please continue to pray for Jake. He is doing so much better, but he still has some frustrations of not being back to his normal self. He tries not to feel sorry for himself, but some days it is hard.
We really love each of you and pray for God's blessings to abound in each of your lives. May you know His peace and comfort as He has shown us.
Love to all Ant
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I was looking for a basketball update and I am glad to see a new one!! I have been trying to keep up with Miah and the team through ADN.com, but they aren't the best sometimes with scores and stories. Maybe Jake should just start with a one shot latte and work his way up from there. Two shots make me jittery and I can't do anything with my hands!!! I'm afraid what 2 shots would do for a breastfeeding baby anyway...I guess he would be an even FASTER crawler and I really don't need that!! It's hard enough to keep up with him as it is!!. Tell Jake that we love him and to keep his chin up, lots of people, esp. here in Texas, love him and are still praying for him even 6 months later (Grace still says, "And God, take care of Jake" in her prayers)...of course so does Sus, but I don't think she remembers him quite like Grace does!
Josie girl!! Singing at the restart and at State? HOW AWESOME!! I guess I need to start watching american idol, because she will be there next!! he he he
Are you still watching LOST? We got hooked after we bought season 1 and now we TiVo all the episodes...thanks for the addiction!!
We love all of ya'll (Rick and Ant,too! Don't ya'll need a trip to Texas?
Jenn
Hang in there Jake, we all love all yawl very much. I had a lot longer recovery time than you have had, but of course my life was not in danger. You have a loving family and a loving God, we all want the best for you. Take care g-nephew, enjoy what you have. Love JD and DV
Post a Comment