Sunday, March 11, 2007

Wasilla Wins Regions


Well we are back from the Peninsula and both our boys and girls won the NLC regional tournament. We played the championship game against arch rivals Colony. It is always a great game when these 2 teams are matched up and this one was no differnt. We won in over time by 1. This means that we are ranked #1 going into the state tournament. Jeremiah was on the all regional team. Jake was very proud of him.

This has been a great season thus far, especially seeing Jake on the bench with them.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Allright!! That is great for everyone in the Collins family, esp. for the boys on the team! I was just going to check out the scores at ADN.com...I'm glad that you put in a update! When they get to state you have to update, every day!! I know, it may be hard to tear yourself away from the court, but hey, you don't have to watch EVERY game at state!!
Play great, Miah....How about beating Jake's record and scoring 16 to 20 points...okay, I don't want you to mess up and get nervous, just do your best! I think of Miah every time I see Kansas play and that Mario kid is on the court...
Ya'll have fun at state!!!

Donna McCulloch said...

Hey S-I-L...this is such great news! I was at Mom & Dad's when Jake called. GO WARRIORS!!! Thanks for posting such a great picture too. It's now my wallpaper on my office computer...such a handsome pair! Love you all!