Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What's up Doc?

Well Jake and I went to his Dr's appointment today. I think I know how some of these doctor's make their mula... they start by saying "I want to see you in 6 weeks or so, and your perscription for your therapies runs out in the same amount of time" You go into see the Doc, and he asks, "so how are you feeling?" "Good" "You look good, what kind of gun were you hunting with?"
"Ok, I need to see you in about 3 months". It wasn't that bad, but we waited an extra hour for him to tell us what we already knew. He did seem to be impressed with Jake, and concured with Jake not starting school until the fall.

I did get to listen to Miah's games against kodiak on the net. That was neat,it made it easier to not getting to go. Josie is doing her CPR class. She is going to work in a child care at a local gym owned by one of her friend's brother. She is excited about that, I don't think that she is going to be working a lot of hours.

My baby, Darby is really getting bored with winter. When she goes out to do her bizz she is not as anxious to come back into the house. I have to coax her in by asking if she is hungry. Food is her language.

I might have some special pictures for the sight tomorrow or the next day. I don't want to say of what that will be my little surprise.
Love to all
Ant

No comments: