Monday, August 27, 2007

Fish galore

We had such a great time in Homer. There were 8 in our group who went on the charter. Rick, Jake, Miah, Shaph, Jackson (Autumn's dad) Patti (Autumn's mom) Tata (Autumn's grandfater) and Diane (Amber's mom). Autumn her grandmother, Nana and I hung around town. We went to Church and then ate lunch and were combing the beach before we went shopping when they came in. We actually saw them not knowing that it was them since it was 2 hours early. We waved to the boat that I pointed out saying "That boat looks a lot like the one they were on", well it was that one. I thought that was funny. They all got their limit and Rick even caught a flounder. He and Miah had a Skate which is kind of like a sting ray. Neither of them landed it though.

We were really tired, but it was a lot of fun.

Josie and Sawyer made it back from Fairbanks. They didn't see each other. Josie said that she didn't do that well diving. Her powder puff practice started today. She is really excited about that. I won't be here for it because that is when I am taking Miah down to college. They have never had a homecoming this early before.

Sawyer is off to Seward, we won't have a family photo because the whole fam won't be here at the same time. I was planning on taking a phot tomorrow but now Sawyer won't be here. and by the time he gets back Rick will be gone, and miah won't be back before the holidays. Oh well

Guess I will close for now

Love to all
Ant

No comments: