There are a few photos I wished I would have posted in past posts. sorry Kiana I know its a blog clog.
I won't forget Jake's first swing of the bat this summer, or Josie plowing into the first baseman as she was running to first. Those games were so fun, and I admit I am not the best softball fan but I was better when we are winning.
I loved our Tuesday night tradition with Autumn, Shaph, Amber the boys, Stacey and James and the rest of the fam. We really enjoy being with one another, I am so blessed with such awesome family and friends.
It was fun having Autumn's grandparents and parents up here. We had fun going to Homer to fish or comb the beaches. I am just glad that Darby didn't end up being fish bait. They are a neat family. I just wish Pattie and I could have won one game of 42.
Taking Miah to the school was fun too. Seeing him start into a new adventure, I know he will grow up a lot this year. He has finally called me on his own today. It was cute because Jake and I were together in the car and he called me then after we hung up less than 2 minutes later Jake's phone rang and I said "I bet that is Miah" and sure enough. I know he will miss everyone here.
Josie unfortunately was at the fair when I took this photo. It seems weird to think this was the only time that I could have taken a photo of all my kids but between work and school and activities that were planned it did not work out to get them all in the same photograph, some how I think this is the writing on the wall of things to come.
I am sure that the fall will go by quickly and give itself to winter. The changing of the seasons is really amazing and each are beautiful in their own way, of corse you can ask me this in the middle of winter and I will be tired of the cold and will be begging for summer.
Love to all
ant
Wait I can't go without saying something about the fence. I guess this will be the summer of the fence, and as Tata would say Povracito (I am not sure I spelled it right) poor Rick. I hope to post a photo of a finished fence later on. I will try not to have another blog clog, but if I do well you know me.


1 comment:
I love all the pics...you can never have a blog clog with pictures of the ones that you love the most!! If you will e-mail me Miah's address, we would love to send him a care package!!
Post a Comment