Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Autumn

Hey everyone. I know I have resorted back to my old ways of not posting for eons. I have to say that since I have posted Shaph turned 25, Sawyer turned 21 and Shaph and Autumn's wedding anniversary is today.

Rick has come and gone. He worked on the fence quit a bit, to the point where I felt sorry for him and that is pretty hard to do. He is still not done, those retaining walls take time to construct. Jake, Shaph, and even Caleb helped him Autumn and Josie helped me stain boards.

Autumn and Stacey went to Thunderbird falls and they took some photos. So this is of Autumn there.




It is neat how God brings things about. There is a man who started coming to Church and Rick started to talk to him. He use to be with FNAWS (foundation for north america wild sheep) and we have mutual friends. They talked all through pot luck when we were driving home Rick told me that he is a surveyer, he found that out when he told him that Jake thinks that he might be interested in something like that. So Jake went to work with him yesterday and today to see if it will be something he will like.

Once again I will attempt to keep up.

Here is a photo of Caleb helping Rick dig

Love to all

Ant

1 comment:

MrsM said...

I love that picture of Autumn, but I don't see any picture of Rick or Caleb.