this weekend Sawyer got to come home. The roads were too bad to drive so I looked into flying, typically it is too expensive. With the PFD specials it made this possible. In fact I think it is about the same amount of money as if he were to drive.
We had fun playing 42 with Shaph and Autumn and he went out shooting and spent the night over at Bill's and watched movies with Jake. He will get to come back for Thanksgiving.
Josie leaves for regions this weekend. I know she is excited about that. Jake was suppose to get his results back yesterday, but they had to postpone that meeting until next week.
Here are the photos that I tried to upload last week, but for some reason it didn't work.
Love to all,
Ant


2 comments:
Oh My, that is the sweetest little picture of Caleb I think I've ever seen. What a hard worker he's turning out to be!
Yeah! You get to see almost all your kids with good airfares! The kids are drawing pics for Miah's package...they are pretty funny...
Aren't there child labor laws in Alaska, last time I checked, Caleb was under 16...he he he
Post a Comment