The other night Shaph and Autumn had a few folks over for some din din. Autumn had the place decorated up really cute, for halloween, you know candy corn, pumpkin's, candles and some trick or treat bags. Anyway cute.The meal was delicious as always, and she had decided it would be fun to make characters on the plastic cups, halloween characters. Cute idea, until I saw mine. I have always thought that I am a pretty good mother-in-law, in fact probably the perfect mother-in-law. I try not to meddle or nag. (Okay maybe I meddle a little but I definately do not nag.) So I was shocked when I looked at my cup and the character she gave me was a witch with a wart on her nose. It looked hideous. So I wondered is it my imagination or is Autumn trying to tell me something??
I mean if it was a cute witch like the good witch off of the "Wizard of Oz" then maybe I could just laugh it off. Then she had another cup for Rick, and he wasn't even there. She even gave him some hair. She gives me a wart and she gives him hair.
I kept the cup so that I could ask any out there for thier opinion.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5125540200958587250" />

Let me know your thoughts
Love to all
Ant


6 comments:
What? You don't like the cup pic? Aren't all mother in laws supposted to look like that? Now you know what you can dress up for Halloween as, wart and all!!
Dear Wicked Witch from the North,
I’m sure your sweet, sweet daughter-in-law was only getting into the Halloween spirit and meant nothing by the creative characters. Anyway a close to perfect, and always humble mother-in-law that has never nagged, nor meddled, who only ropes her sweet daughter-in-law that cant say "no" into embarrassing tasks (that she really doesn’t mind), should know that her sweet daughter-in-law thinks that she is the perfect friend (though she wont admit that), teacher, and mother-in-law. On the other hand artistic expression is the window into ones true feelings..........but I don’t think you have anything to worry about.
Love the rabbit
lol! that is hilarious! you know ant you are probably the most perfect mother in law, so somehow you have to get teased! have a great halloween
tanya
She put Rick in a dress.
Maybe you two need to start treatin her better.
haha
I thought it looked just like you. My complements to the artist.
Hey
Did you realize you haven't posted since LAST YEAR!!
I miss your blogging.
Post a Comment