Josie is out of days off. She didn't have to go to school yesterday but she is back to the grind stone. Shaph comes home from work tomorrow, then he flies back to NM for another 3 weeks. I think I would be getting use to the warm winters. Jake is still house sitting for them and I think he is liking some independance. His job is going good. Miah's team has won one game and lost one.
I don't want people thinking that I just never mention Rick, he is doing good.
Do you people see how boring this is, this is why I don't blog. Blah Blah Blah. I don't have any thing exciting to write. So this is one of those boring posts that you can breeze through.
I'll put some photos for you.
Sorry Shaph isn't in there, but trust me he looks the same. I know I don't have photos of all of my kids but I do have some of the Finley boys so I thought I would add those too. They are so cute.
I will go for now Love to all
Ant


1 comment:
I'm glad that atleast you are posting pictures of Amber's kids!! Tell her that it is her turn to call me in phone tag!!
Post a Comment