Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Autumn



Today, the 16th, is Autumn's birthday. I am glad that she gets to be with her fam for the special occassion, oh and by the way Autumn my gift is in the mail. Okay not really, I told Shaph what I wanted to get you and he said that he had seen it there, so I told him to pick it up and I would just pay him for it, well he couldn't find it. So I am going to look for it this week and hope that I can find it and have him take it to you when he goes back. That is the truth I know it sounds made up, but I thought of something over a month ago and I thought I was being so smart, and I would be right on top of it.

I hope you have a fun filled day with balloons, cake, cowgirl hats and boots and maybe a few cowboy shooting guns thrown in.

Love and miss you
Ant

No comments: