Over the last few months I have gone to Kansas to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Saw my sister, younger brother, and their families. Met my sisters grandbaby. She is very adorable and smart. It was warm so that was a great break. Darby flew with me and Josie and she loved it too. She is a great traveler she also loved hanging outside and soaking up the sun.
Miah got to come home for 10 days over his spring break. We went to the basketball state games. It was fun just not as fun since the Wasilla boys didn't make it to the tournament this year. Sawyer came home the last weekend Miah was here. So it was great hanging out with them.
Shaph and Autumn made it back from New Mexico, They are doing great. They came over for supper and it was so nice to talk and laugh with them. I have tried to leave them alone so they can just enjoy being back in their house.
Jake and Kristina are still planning for the big day. There is a lot to do, but you know me why do today when there is tomorrow. I hope that doesn't get me in trouble.
Josie's prom is coming soon and so we got her dress the other day. It is really pretty. Girls are really different than boys she has to go tanning before, brother, she's going with a group of friends.
Okay I hope you all feel caught up for now.
Happy birthday Luke your party was a blast.
Love to all
Ant


3 comments:
ant - it's great to hear from you again! i'm sure josie will look beautiful for prom:)
I was wondering where you have been!! Thanks for the update on all the kids and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I always think of you around Easter....
Glad that ya'll had fun on your trip down south!!
HELGA IS BACK WOOHOO. jk but seriously, it was cool seeing Josie in Texas for a week. i miss yall but sooner than later me and jake will be causing trouble in the valley together again. enjoy your time while im gone MWAUAHUAH. bye
Post a Comment