It was so much fun, the parking lot was full of people trying to get home so Sawyer who was driving Josie and Morgan, Josie's friend, and Shaph and Autumn who drove themselves didn't get home until 2:00 in the morning. I guess they were waiting in the parking lot for 45 minutes without moving, Miah had a pass that parked him inside the fairgrounds so Kristina and I opted to ride with him. We got home at 11:30.
I took a personallity quiz and it told me what I already knew, I am intelligent and imaginative. Sawyer laughed because at one point in time not too long ago I asked him if a 1 in 100 chance was 25%. When he told me that a one in 5 chance is 25% I told him that raffles are a rip off.
Love to all
ant


3 comments:
ant - i love it when you blog - it's great to hear what is going on with you guys! i have been thinking about you a lot because i have been knitting a lot - and i can't knit without thinking of you and amber:) especially when i need to measure something! we love you guys
ant - that is awesome that you got 1st with your shawl! wahoo! that definitely was a beautiful shawl
Okay girl...I was so thinking about you just now when I was watching Sarah Palin make her speech! What do you think? Time to blog about it!
Post a Comment