We have to say good bye to a dear family, Bill and Amanda. They are moving to Juneau to be the full time preacher there. I know this is the right thing for them and the work of the church, but we will still miss them dearly. We have been close to them since they have been here. There have been a couple of times Bill called me and said "ant I am on way to Anchorage and I can't remember if I closed my garage door, do you mind going to see if did." They are totlally sweet and fun. Bill knows me pretty well after all he has told me that I am in the top 3 coolest people he knows. Love you guys and wish you well.
The other weird thing is, as most of you already know, Jake will be hanging up his red and white and put on the blue and white to be the JV coach at Palmer. I never thought I would live to see the day that one of my kids would go from being a Mighty Warrior to being a moose. I will probably go to some of his games, and maybe even silently root for him
(as long as he is not playing Wasilla)but I refuse to wear the trader colors of blue and white, I will wear my warrior red.
this beautiful rainbow was shining bright as we were leaving the going away party for Bill and Amanda. It was beautiful.
Love to all
Ant


No comments:
Post a Comment