Monday, September 08, 2008

back to school

We enjoyed a fun night last night and last Monday night sending off the college boys.  It still seems weird to me to have 2 in college and for that matter 2 married.  When my kids were young and one of them would spend the night at a friends house I remember thinking "I can't believe how quiet it is" then when that kid would return I would always tell them now I know who the noisy kid is.  The funny thing is though it didn't matter which kid was gone it always seemed quieter. Well with Sawyer and Miah gone I know who the noisy kids are.  

My house knows the noise of boys and it will seem weird until they come back for a visit.

I know Josie's senior year is going to fly by.  

Just wanted to share my thoughts

Love to all
ant


No comments: