The best time of the year is here, Basketball Season. I have had fun going to the games with my friends. Last night we went to the Palmer Colony games. We are known to be exclusive Wasilla fans so we had to work up a disguise. Mrs Tro and I decided we would wear blond wigs and dark sun glasses. I guess it worked because nobody knew who we were. We could cheer unincumbered for the Palmer team. We had some folks asking who we were, don't worry we did not divuldge that info, and many of the teens there looking at us wishing they could look as good, although one of our friends said that when he saw us he thought we were men dressed up, WHATEVER. And what can we say Palmer won, I am not saying that they won because we were rooting them on I just want to say that I don't believe Palmer varsity boys have beat Colony varsity boys for at least 7 years when they won regions. I know my valley basketball trivia may be off but that is what I remember
Love to all
and if I must Go Moose unless your playing Wasilla then "GO WARRIORS" beat them like a rented mule.
love to all
ant
1 comment:
I don't know what I'll do if I'm ever at a game where Palmer and Wasilla play each other. I want to support Jake, but Bill and I went through 2 years being invested in Wasilla. Maybe I'll just wear a red shirt, sit on the Palmer side, and keep my mouth shut!
Post a Comment