Sunday, February 08, 2009

5 things, thanks Ben for rememebering a part time blogger

Since Ben asked me to do this I will give it a whirl, although I am not sure I can remember the list right

"5 things":

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Building the house

2. Watching Jake play C-team basketball as a freshman "Go Warriors always"

3. Enjoying Arlan, (my brother-in-law) and Randy, his friends company. They were here helping us build our house.

4. Playing with a new boston terrier puppy, I miss Teddy.

5. Running kids to 3 different schools WHS, WMS, and Goosebay Elementary.


5 things on my to do list:

1.) Travel, oh I am traveling, I am in WA right now to see Miah. CHECK

2.) Get out of Debt, oops I forgot I have 2 kids in college and one going next year so not likely for a while

3.) Exercise more. That's a hard one

4.) WATCH MIAH'S TEAM WIN A GAME. That would be nice.

5.) Go to comedian school, but really who needs comedian school when you have natural humor.


5 snacks I like:

1.) Black licorice. Yummy the blacker the better

2.) Any and Every Cheese. That is making my mouth water.

3.) Fine Belgium Chocolates. If you don't have that any chocolate will do.

4.) Kaladi Brothers 8 oz. single shot bratte with one splenda and cinnamon mixed in. Translation a Bratte is half Late, or whole milk and half Breve which is half and half So really its a quarter and a quarter then a 17 to 19 second shot is perrrrrfect. Yummy I wish I were in Wasilla where they know exactly how I like it and I don't even have to tell them, but I'm traveling oh well.

5.) Ice cream sandwiches.


5 things I would do if I were a millionare

1. Travel

2. Help the Fam

3. Help the Church Fam

4. Buy Land for the whole clan

5. Live by my Sister

5 places I have lived

First I have to say only 5. Growing up I never lived in a house more than 2 years and never lived in a town more than 4 years. I went to 10 different schools, I lived in 5 states before I was 18 so I will state only 5 places since I've been then.

1. Leige Belgium

2. Ronan Montana

3. Questa New Mexico

4. American Fork Utah

5. and last but certanly not least WASILLA AK GO WARRIORS You might say Rick made me settle down.

I won't tag anyone since I really don't have anyone left to tag.

This was fun Thanks Ben

Love to all from Beautiful Downtown Centralia WA

Ant

1 comment:

ak_ben said...

when are you coming back to the valley? i want to hear all about you and ricks trip! hope yall are having fun!